I feel the need to write, but I’m so exhausted I rarely find anytime to do it these days 😦 …ironic, that I got knocked up the same month I decided to start a blog. Go figure.
On that note, I’m feeling like a bullet point day…
- I can’t believe Christmas is less than 2 weeks away. Crazy.
- So pumped for a reunion with my Ludington camping crew tonight!!
- So NOT pumped about a $12 late fee on library movies that I didn’t even watch. Boo.
- I have so many things left to crochet how am I possibly going to get them all complete & wrapped??
- This baby is seriously sucking the life out of me…and all she (I’m just guessing) is letting me keep down recently is double chocolate chip frappuccinos. I guess it could be worst.
- It’s a little weird how happy Christmas music makes me.
- There are so many fun, holiday get-togethers coming up – I wish I had the energy to participate in them all – Cookie Exchange at my mom’s, Genesis potluck, Chanukah kick-off, & sweater parties galore!
- What are you doing Saturday?? So excited for the Toy Shop!!
- You may hate me, but I’m ready for some serious snow & snuggling up to watch a Christmas movie. (The Holiday? Little Women? It’s a Wonderful Life? Christmas Carol? so many choices!)
Happy Tuesday – love, lindsey